Vote for your FAVORITE TRIP:
1) Eastern Desert, visiting 3 Desert castles, Azraq Wetlands with guide and picnic lunch incl. transfers
4-8 pax: 45JDpp
2) Ajloun Castle, guided walk through Ajloun Forest Reserve, hiking the Rockrose Trail, picnic lunch, transfer
5-8 pax: 49JDpp,
3) Village of Orjan, guided walk along The Houses Trail. Visit the Soap House, then onto the Biscuit House, village of Rasoun, lunch, visiting the Calligraphy, transfer
4) Um Qais, guided walking around Gadara, picnic lunch and a hike at Al Himma.
5-8 pax: 59 JD pp
5) Drive to Dead Sea, hiking Siq Trail at Wadi Mujib, Lunch/swim at Dead Sea and O Beach
6) Travelling Mujib valley to Mujib Dam, Spice Trail south to Karak Castle, lunch, Crusader Castle, transfer
5-8 pax: 55 JD pp
All trips are for ONE DAY and done with a professional guide, incl. transfer, entry fees, lunch, etc. (unless posted otherwise).
Choose your favorite trip and I post the most preferred with all the details, date and time!