Join now

Fully furnished flat for rent (Ankara)

I have a flat which is on Baglar street ,Cankaya ( between GOP and Kucukesat) which will be available up 1 September Protected content is very close to Tunali, Esat, Filistin,Ugur Mumcu streets and Gazi Osman Pasa area 10 minutes by walk . And you can go to Kızılay, Kolej, Sıhhiye and Ulus directly by bus around Protected content .
The flat has 1 living room , 2 bedrooms,1 kitchen,1 bathroom, 1 wc and 1 balcony. It is located at second floor and total flat is Protected content .
You can find everthing including even the smallest items. The living room has been decorated very modern and simple. There is really big wardrobe to store all your clothes in bedroom, and also there is a shoe cabinet in the entry. The flat is fully furnished equipped kitchen. Refrigerator ,dishwasher,electrical boiler for hot water, owen, toaster and all other eating / cooking equipment etc.
Bedrooms including king size bed, bed sheets and towels, desk. Living room includes a dinner table for 6 people, sofa group, bookcase, a wooden coffee table and a TV and DVD player.
The other things are vantilators ,washing machine, electric vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and small things.
If you are interested in pls.contact me Protected content I can send pictures.

Ankara Forum