Join now

Fully furnished flat for rent in Çankaya (Ankara)

I have a flat for rent on Bağlar Street ,Çankaya (between GOP and Küçükesat) which will be available from September Protected content . It is very close to Tunali Hilmi, Esat, Filistin, Uğur Mumcu Streets and Gaziosmanpaşa area 10 minutes by walk. There is a supermarket and a post office opposite the apartment and it’s very close to bakeries, pharmacies, markets. Bus station is 2 mins from the flat. And you can go to Kızılay, Kolej, Sıhhiye and Ulus directly by bus around Protected content . From Kızılay it charges 12 TL by a taxi.
The flat has 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 WC and 1 balcony. It is located on the second floor and flat is Protected content metres in total.
You can find everything including the smallest items. The living room has been decorated very modern and simple. There is a really big wardrobe to store all your clothes in bedroom, and also there is a shoe cabinet in the entrée. The flat is fully furnished. Kitchen has all cooking equipments; refrigerator, dishwasher, kettle, oven, toaster and all other eating / cooking equipment etc. There is a washing machine in the bathroom which is also fully equipped even with a blow-dryer.
Master bedroom includes a king size bed, bed sheets and towels. Other room has a single bed, a working desk and a chair. Living room includes a dinner table for 6 people, sofa group, bookcase, a wooden coffee table and a TV with a DVD player.
The other things are ventilators, electric vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and small things.
If you are interested, please contact me; Protected content . I can send pictures.