Join now

Bali (Balearic Islands)

Hello,

my name is Urška Murn, I'm 25 and I come from Slovenia, Europa. I graduated on Faculty of sport, Ljubljana, Slovenia. I'm world traveler and life lover. Next year I'm going to vist Bali, and for definetly I will be exited. On web I have found your site and I'm writing to you, because I would like to know if is there any possiblity to work in your center?

I am going to briefly represent my expiriences. As I said, I graduated on FS, with the highest score possible. Diploma based on exercises for babies (baby handling, massage) and post natal exercises for mothers. In Slovenia I had courses how, how often, when can mother after childbird continue with sport activity. On Faculty on sport I conduct training for pre and post natal. This year I’m going to completed training for Stott Pilates instructor. In big fitness center I work as personal and pilates instructor. I also conduct Boot camps and exercises for seniors. I am the main coordinator of exercise for children in ŠRD Muri.

I particularly like to work with people, getting to know a new culture, acquaintances. I want to start working in a new environment, a new continent, with new people. I'm not afraid of the challenge, but even excited expect.

Is there any possibility to work in Bali? Does anybody know?

Best regards,
Urška Murn
Slovenia

Balearic Islands Forum

Our Global Partners