Join now

2 En suite large rooms available in Villa share. (Bali)

Room now available again short/longterm and second 21/12 to 21/02

Bedroom king bed. Beautiful single storey villa, Jalan Bumbak ( end of where meets Umalas II) off Jalan raya kerobokan. Great location, high speed fibre optic wi fi all areas and tropical garden with good sized pool, fish pond around entrance steps, gated garage, modern furniture, open plan living/dining, big stainless pro bbq area, large gazebo, Extra cloakroom for guests. laundry/store room with washing machine and dryer. Space for office area in bedrooms. Handy shop with fresh goods 50m and Protected content to alfamart. 3 mins drive to new Pepito Umalas. Mobile top up 50m. Spa 50m. Shortcut to beaches Batu Belig and Batu Bolong on bikes only.
Petitenget 7km. Sharing with myself female British and Russian/Ukranian couple in 1 room. Available now for a year ( or less) . Second room same layout available from 15/02, queen bed.
Maid 6 days a week inc washing and ironing.

We are all away from 21/12 to 15/02 (my room locked) so villa to yourselves for 2 months if you want both rooms.

4.2 per month + share bills Nego. for short term or payment in advance until End March Protected content . (will renew rental for another year from 1st April Protected content you require longer.

Call me/whatsapp (sapphire) on Protected content email on Protected content

Bali Forum