I have arrived in BCN not long ago, sent by the French company I've been working for so far in Grenoble. I do not know many people yet in this beautiful city, and I think there are others who just arrived and are in a similar situation. Maybe there's also regular get-togethers where new people can join?
I am also looking for people to do activities together, such as
- tennis & soccer (beginner level)
- inline skating
- beach volley
- catamaran / windsurf / sailing lessons / trips
- hiking and doing weekend trips to nearby cities / costa brava etc. / camping...
- dancing lessons (I'd love to have a salsa or tango partner for getting to a certain level, after a few courses I still don't know much...)
- language exchange
- playing & producing music together
THese are just some ideas. There's so many things to do here. JUst write me if that sounds interesting to you.
German is my mother tongue, I speak English & French pretty well, and I'd also love to improve my Spanish.
Well, hope to hear from you!!!