At SimplyBePIlates we are happy to announce a new Wednesday class. To celebrate this event we are offering you up to 25% the monthly quotas for this class when you sign up before the end of January.
Get 20% off the monthly quota - just 32€ instead of 40€!
25% off the monthly quota Protected content instead of 80€ for the 2 of you!
Pilates is for everyone, whatever your age, body shape or fitness so you will be able to get a good workout weather you are new to Pilates, experienced or somewhere in-between.
What are the benefits of Pilates?
• Improve strength, flexibility and balance
• Tone as well as build long lean muscles
• Strengthen deep abdominal muscles which support the core
• Engage the mind and raise body awareness
• Become conditioned to patterns of movement, making the body less prone to injury
• Reduce stress, relieve tension, boost energy
• Restore postural alignment
• Create a stronger more flexible spine
• Promote recovery from strain or injury
• Improve circulation
• Improve the way your body looks and feels
What to wear
It is important for us to be able to see your body so that we can gain a clear picture of your postural habits. Please wear comfortable clothes which will allow us to see your form as we exercise. Footwear is not required though many feel more comfortable in socks.
Pilates beginners / intermediate: A class designed to teach the 5 basic Pilates principles; breathing, pelvis stabilization, shoulder stabilization, the class also gives more intermediate advance options for those more experienced which build on the techniques and exercises learnt in the Pilate’s beginner’s classes. The class is relaxing yet a physically, and mentally challenging class.
For more information feel free to call me on Protected content , Protected content browse my web site Protected content
I look forward to seeing you there!
Pilates, Fitness, Sport Nutrition.
T: Protected content
E: Protected content
W: Protected content