Join now

Renaming my NIE number (Barcelona)

I am recently married and would like to change my surname and residency for my NIE as I have just changed my passport. I originally applied for NIE in Ibiza 3 years ago and now life in Barca. I realise I need a sworn translation of my marriage certificate, however, is there any documentation I should take to police station? I have read so much that I'm not sure what is true anymore.

Also, can someone explain the residency card please? I understand it is not a form of ID but can I still apply for it as a British citizen?

Barcelona Forum