Web Marketing Meetup next Monday anybody? (Barcelona)
wanted to let you know about our monthly meetup each 1st Monday of the month. Half an hour presentation and the rest *free* time to chat, talk, discuss, meet new people and drink an after-work cerveza - even if you are not working online. Feel welcomed!
See: Protected content
Join us at the 4. WebBar Meetup and have a drink with other webworkers and internet professionals from Barcelona.
07th of June Protected content , 7 pm – 23.00 pm
What: Free, informal and open get-together with drinks and talks about Web, Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Adwords/PPC, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media/SMO, Usability, New Technology & Gadgets, Barcelona Drinks & more.
Where: 7Sins Lounge & Music Bar, C/Muntaner 7, Metro Universitat
Language: English, Spanish, German, Italien, ...
19. Protected content Start / Welcome / Open round
20. Protected content Presentation Time
* 1. Pitch: “7 trucos de PR online”
Protected content Juan Antonio Rodriguez (Marketing Director at Friendly Rentals, Rumorismo Blogger)
* 2. Pitch: “The Marketing Power of Social Media”
Protected content Miriam Wohlfarth-Bottermann (Online Marketing Manager at Suitlife Barcelona)
* 3. Pitch: “SEO Linkbuilding Tips: Follow me if you can”
Protected content Ouali Benmeziane (Founder of SearchCongress & WebCongress, Consultant and passionate speaker and teacher
20. Protected content Open Round, discussion, chat, beer, …
Who / Speakers
Tenemos el placer de presentar Miriam Wohlfarth-Bottermann, Juan Antonio Rodriguez y Ouali Benmeziane como oradores en el WebBar #4.
1. Juan trabaja como Marketing Director en FriendlyRentals.com y es reconcido especialista de la reputación online y relaciones públicas para PYMES y publica sus opiniones en su blog Rumorismo.com
Juan nos presenta en su “pitch” de 7 minutos “7 trucos de PR online” relacionando e-marketing y comunicación con relaciones publicas online.
2. Miriam Wohlfarth-Bottermann graduated from Cologne University in applied marketing and has worked over the last 4 years in various intern/ part-time roles in the media industry. Miriam is currently working as an Online Marketing Manager at SuiteLife.es, an apartment and lifestyle service in Barcelona and will be working with Linqia as an Social Media Campaign Manager from June Protected content . She’s German and lives in Barcelona.
3. Ouali Benmeziane will tell us how to develop link strategies that make you get qualified links. We will quickly list the principal criteria of quality links. Discover good/bad effect of the social links (facebook, twitter..) and will end with small tips to get free & automatic links for your SEO Linkbuilding campaigns.
Ouali, is a young french webmarketer, people call him the online agitator. He is the founder of SearchCongress – Spains first expert Search Congress in 5 different cities – and WebCongress. His is online marketing consultant, teacher in several business school & masters and frequent speaker in leading european events. Ouali is absolutely web & social media passionated and loves to share it with you – at our 4. WebBar Meetup
We are looking forward hearing this three interesting speakers giving a short insight into their topics. All participants are invited to bring friends – even if they are not web addicts.
Send this event to a friend - the short URLs are:
@LinkedIn: Protected content
@Facebook: Protected content