Hiking trip in Cambodia during Christmas and New Y (Beijing)
Hiking trip in Cambodia during Christmas and New Year Holidays
Dec 24: Beijing to Phnom Penn
Jan. 3: Phnom Penn to Beijing
Stay: Hotel：G Eleven Hotel
11G, St. 184
Phnom Penn to Ban Lung
Ban Lung (Ratana Kiri)
- Virachey National Park hiking (this is a little bit expensive, Protected content person based on how many days and people)
- Lumphat Wildlife Sanctuary
Please contact the Virachey National Park Ecotourism Unit on:
phone : Protected content
e mail : Protected content
or visit our web site : Protected content
Tree Top Eco-Lodge: Address: Phum No.1, Laban Seak commnue, Banlung district, Ratanakiri. Contact number:Tel: Protected content address: Protected content
Lakeside Chheng Lok Hotel Village 6 Labansiek commune, Banlung City, Beung Kan Seng, Banlung, Cambodia
email: Protected content
Tel numbers: Protected content Protected content
Postal address: Nature Lodge Protected content 10, Chomka Tai village Spean Meanchy commune Sen Monorom City Mondulkiri Province Cambodia
- Bou Sra Waterfall：Located at Pich Chinda District, 43 kilometers from Senmonorom town, Bou Sra is the largest waterfall, made famous by a popular Khmer song in Mondulkiri.
- Senmonorom Waterfall. Five kilometers from town and an easy walk, Senmonorom waterfall is not much to look at and used to be a nice picnic spot until the construction of a Japanese built hydro electric power station that cut the flow of water.
- Romnea Waterfall. Ten kilometers from Senmonorom, Romnea waterfall is actually 1 of 3 large waterfalls that has now been deforested and privatised.
- Market Life of Hill Tribe People
- Pahlung Village
- southwest Waterfalls
- Phnom prezah
- Cham pey
Stay：1.Santepheap Hotel: (tel: 072/ Protected content Sambath Hotel: (tel: 012/ Protected content
Phnom Penn to Koh Kong
Koh Kong：Botum Sakor National Park
without many routes in and around the park, the best way to see it is by boat. However, as you may find yourself mostly alone on this adventure (aside from your guide, of course), the sheer sense of serenity provided here is a once in a lifetime experience.
At the park headquarters, on NH48, 3.5km west of Andoung Tuek, you can arrange a hike with a ranger (US$5 a day) or a boat excursion out of Andoung Tuek.
Trail bikers and intrepid moto riders can bypass the newer highway and take the rugged road around the park’s east coast via the scenic fishing village of Thmor Sor, which is largely built on stilts over the alluvial bay here, stretching almost one kilometre out to sea.
Apex Koh Kong Hotel
Villages 2, Samach Mean Cheay Distric, Koh Kong, Cambodia
Thann Tay Guesthouse
Phum 3, Sangkat Smach Mean Chey, Koh Kong, Cambodia
4 Rivers Floating Lodge
The resort is ideally situated in Tatai. Tatai is 20 minutes by car from Koh Kong City, four hours from Phnom Penh.
Koh Kong Island
Located in Koh Kong’s conservation corridor, Koh Kong Island is one of nature’s brightest gems located along the Gulf of Siam. Free of many tourists or civilization for that matter, the island remains as it was first created with clean sandy beaches, clear, immaculate water, and the only sounds are the resonating of water crashing into the shores.
Though it comes without accommodations, and visitors may not go inland any further than the beaches, a moment in isolation at this tropical paradise is not something that should be overlooked. Then head down to the island’s only settlement at the fishing village of Alatan, just near another of Koh Kong’s natural wonders, Botum Sakor.
Things to bring:
1. The temperature will be around 26 degrees Celsius.
2. Sandals and hiking shoes.
3. Hammocks and tents.
4. Swimwear if you like swimming.
7. Personal hygiene stuff
9. Outdoor gloves