Join now

Launching Jinbu! 进步 (Beijing)

Hello! My name is Christine Chow, a Dallas born and bred Hong Kongese, returning to the US after living most recently in Germany, Hong Kong & St. Louis!

Excited to introduce the launch of Protected content , a venture started out by my colleagues and me out of Washington University. Means the world if you took a moment to explore our campaign to help Chinese students and job seekers and help us win a competition at Protected content !

We are currently competing against 7 teams. As part of the competition, American Express will award $10,000 to the campaign that raises the most money, $6,000 to second place, and $4,000 to third place.

Protected content

The co-founders met at Washington University (US). We developed Jinbu out of the needs expressed by our Chinese friends and the desire to provide opportunities for other students and recent grads. Currently, we are in our launch phase--every day, we progress and gain in excitement! Though we all have rigorous "9 to 5" jobs (for now ;) ), we work on Jinbu constantly and meet weekly/daily Protected content . Loving every moment :). Many thanks for reading! Feel free to message me.

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners