Join now
Log in Join

Seeking Visa Specialist :: Need a Z-Visa (Beijing)


I worked in China for two years and loved it.
Some friends want to partner on some semi-frequent short-term work in China. The Chinese embassy says that I would need a Z-Visa to do this.

I would, however, need a little "hand holding" through the process of securing a Z-visa to work with my friends' small business. Can anyone recommend a "visa specialist" who can help me navigate the process of securing a Z visa?

I suppose the difficulty would be in getting a Work Permit or Foreign Expert's License. My friends have a small business. How should they do this?

The visa requirement is below:
"Your employer in China should obtain the Visa Notification and Work Permit/Foreign Expert's License for you. The Chinese visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit, and a Work Permit for Foreigners issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry. The Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau."


Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Beijing Forum