Join now

Social security returns after leaving China (Beijing)

I wonder if anyone has any experience or advice where to find out more about the topic. The rumor is you should be able to apply for the social security to be terminated and claim back part of the social security fees paid (by the foreigner employee).

I work for a Chinese company and was recently transferred “abroad”. We are in process of cancelling the work permit but our HR does not have any knowledge of this. Please PM me if you have any hints for me!

Thanks a lot!
Kind regards, Kati

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners