Join now

Techie Corporate Sponsor (Beijing)

Views

I work in a rather small international school (Beijing International Bilingual Academy) and we do not have sponsorships with any corporations and I would like to try to establish one (or many).
My school is growing, by one school year (grade) each year. This year is the first year that we have a 9th grade, and next year we will have a 9th and 10th grade, as well as student all the way down to Pre-K. This year our students are participating in science fair projects and I would like to find a sponsor (apple, IBM, etc) that would be able to donate prizes (iPads, iPods, etc.) to reward our students for jobs well done. We would like to have several winners, for different categories. If you are, or know anyone who is, willing to make a generous contribution to our cause, and inspire our students to reach for those stars, please contact me at Protected content or call or text me at Protected content .
I hope that I can make a connection with someone and start a life long partnership in mentoring our students and being a part of their academic life.
Regards,
Marty Charters

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners