Join now

What do I do? (Beijing)

I have been working for a company here for 2 months. They refuse to pay me, they made me move out of my apartment, and they will not return my passport. What should I do? Calling the police is not an option and The American Embassy basically told me "Sorry for ya"

Beijing Forum