Who is as serious as me about learning Chinese? (Beijing)
I came to Beijing to learn Chinese.
- meet every one or two weeks
- set and hold each other to our goals
- drill each other on vocabulary
- do whatever it takes to get us fluent in Chinese as fast as possible
I learn languages very fast, but I haven't had enough time or focus to memorize vocabulary (or grammar, etc.).
I am looking for someone kind of similar who:
- is 100% gung ho about committing one (two?) hour every one or two weeks to meeting with me
- is 100% gung ho about meeting her/his goals each one or two weeks
- will be proactive about getting us together
- will appreciate instead of resent it when I am proactive about getting us together
- will not cancel several times in a row
- will not leave it to me to set up meetings
If you're excited to sound as much like a military general as I do here, then ping me! Protected content .