Join now

Getting settled in Belgrade

Hi guys,
This is my first post. I'm Tim, I'm from Cincinnati, and I am hoping to relocate to Belgrade at the beginning of Protected content . In fact, Belgrade is one of two or three places in Eastern Europe I am considering moving to, and I have some questions...
-I have a blood sugar condition, and it is essential that I have the right food available to me. This means mainly green vegetables (green peppers, spinach, kale, broccoli), vitamins (including colloidal minerals), different types of cheese; and no starch or bread. How good are a) the quality and b) the selection of produce and other foods in Belgrade?
-How difficult is it to register a business in Serbia? I translate for a living, the work is mainly online, and I therefore will register as an independent contractor.
-How is law enforcement in Serbia? I remember living in Ukraine and Russia for four years, and much prefer to live in a country where both the police and the tax inspection are staffed by professional, honest people.
-What is it like to rent an apartment in Belgrade?
Anyway, I know that is a lot of questions, but I am a total newbie to Serbia... If I can be of assistance to anyone later, feel free to ask.
Thanks!
Tim

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Belgrade Forum