Organic food, public transport, gym etc.. (Belgrade)
I'm moving to Belgrade in less than a month and have a few questions:
* Are there any grocery stores in Belgrade that sell vegetarian/organic food? As far as I know, it could be hard to find.
* Where can I find information on how to get a public transport card, and which would be the best for me if I'm staying for 6 months or less? Is the travel planner on Protected content the only travel planner available? (The GSP page in English is not working.)
* Does anyone know where to find organic/natural makeup and skincare, or dry shampoo?
* What mobile subscription would be best for me since I'm not staying that long (I need internet access on my cell phone but no need to make distance phone calls)?
* Anyone got advice on a good gym? What's a reasonable price for a gym card?
That's all for now, would be so happy if someone could help me out with these.