(Hi everyone - I am posting this on behalf of the YDA, so please use contact details below if any questions. Thank you!)
The opening of the Protected content Season tour
It`s that time of year again, a must-attend event, Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th of May.
This is one of the YDA's most popular tours, so get in early and book as seating is limited.
- Private mini bus transfers.
- Official opening of the festival, with Protected content on show plus much more.
- Hotel on Lake Palic, with breakfast.
- Private tour and tasting at the internationally award-winning DiBonis vineyard.
- Private, Traditional Vojvodina dinner "Ispod Saća" * at the DiBonis private vineyard, with six different wines and four rakijas – dinner prepared especially for the YDA.
- Smorgasbord lunch on Sunday.
- Special stopover at Sremski Karlovac via Fruska Gora on our return to Belgrade.
Protected content €99
View photos on the YDA Facebook page and find out what a Sać (Sach) is ?
For tour details, bookings and payment:
e-mail, Protected content
phone, Protected content to 11pm, Mon - Sat)
Coming soon,V.I.P Diplomatic staff only tours.
- Гуча - Guča trumpet festival in August.
- Weekend in Budapest.
- Ex-Yugoslavia countries tour.
- The YDA signature tour?
FREE YDA city tours.
- Pijaca (markets) find out where to get the best and freshest fish, cheese, bread or vegetarian items
- Belgrade’s ‘China Town’ - great food and even better shopping
and much, much more….
Please feel free to forward this on to others.