Moving to Bogota - any advice? (Bogotá)
I'm probably moving to Bogota at the end of June for a job opportunity and am looking for advice about pretty much everything to do with the city... for example:
- Can anyone recommend a good business Spanish teacher/school?
- Where do I find out about exhibits and goings on in the city? Especially the underground things?
- Is there an organized expat community? How do I get in touch?
- Are there sports leagues or other organized activities that can help me to meet locals? Any running groups?
- What are the best restaurants, places to go?
- Is there a website like craigslist that Colombians use for apartments/furniture/etc?
- Any other advice?
I'm really looking forward to Bogota - sounds like an amazing place!