Join now

excellent roommate wanted :) (Boston)

Looking for an excellent roommate, non-negotiable. Price of $1.9K/mo is slightly negotiable. :)

I have a 2Bed 2Bath at the Devonshire, in a 40 story building, in Downtown Boston. My current roommate is leaving at the end of October. She is moving to New York.

The Devonshire is a full service building: elevator, concierge, doorman, mail service, super/engineer, rubbish and laundry on each floor, gym/pool, lounge, bike cage, maid service and dry cleaning in house. The building has some resident activities as well: ice cream social this summer, a fall wine tasting party this week, so far. The Devonshire is near all modes of transportation: All T lines (red, blue, green, orange, silver). Orange/Blue is actually in the building, well almost. Easy ride to Harvard Sq, MGH, Beacon Hill, Back Bay. Zip car across the way. Whole Foods at Charles River Park is the nearest grocery store, but the North End with its multitude of smaller specialty stores is just steps away.

The Apartment is a corner apartment on the 27th Floor facing South East with the view of the Boston Harbor. Added benefit: you can see the planes landing at Logan. The views are amazing, breathtaking. All the apartments, including this one, are modern with full modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage. The apartment is 1,400 square foot. The living areas, dining, living room are already furnished with modern European furniture, and some design pieces. Your bedroom could or could not be furnished. We can see what you need. WiFi, wireless, high speed, cable, etc., all already installed.

About me: 30 something female professional. I was born in Poland, schooled in US, worked in DC, Boston, Zurich, and Copenhagen. I just returned to the US Protected content ago. I lived in Boston before, so I pride myself in knowing the town pretty well. I would be happy to guide you if you are new. I like cooking and wine, and trying new restaurants. I enjoy traveling, reading, playing squash, tennis, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, etc.

Rent: 1.9K, but slightly negotiable for that truly exceptional roommate. I will take care of the Utilities. The apartment is available in November.

Link to the building: Protected content

Luxury rentals