The Ruby Ball - GALA EVENT !!!! to raise money (Brasilia)
The Brasilia Connection invites to The Ruby Ball to celebrate 40 Years of Brasilia Connection and to raise funds and awareness for several local organisations including:
* orphanages in Aguas Lindas and Ceilandia,
* an HIV community in Recantos das Ermas,
* a creche in Estrutural for children of workers who make a living recycling garbage/trash/rubbish from Brasilia's rubbish dump,
* the school for Street kids in Parque de Cidade
* a centre for the physical and psychological rehabilitation and therapy of children in Asa Sul
* local public hospitals in Plano Piloto.
THE RUBY BALL WILL BE HELD IN THE BALLROOM OF AABB LAKESIDE FRIDAY 18TH MAY - IT PROMISES TO BE A HUGE EVENT
The Brasilia Connection has a well known track record for hosting fantastic and unique events like was shown lately with the Brasilia Connection BMW Tennis Tournament and the cultural exhibition at the Lebanese Embassy.
THE RUBY BALL offers great food - these guys cater for top drawer parties, great music - the DJ is awesome (fewer cooler in BSB) and the location can't be beaten.
Come and party and raise a glass (or two) and some money for truly amazing places and people.
No more hard sell - the event will speak for itself.
Please contact the organizer Daniel Bradley on Protected content if you want to know more.
Tickets go on sale soon - reserve to avoid the disappointment of not going.