Join now

Future of Breda Cinema Group? 10 July 2016

Views

Cinema group Breda is 12 people....underneath is message I sent to all cinema group members who never attended so far Protected content in hope to get to know more about them:

------------------------------- Protected content

Dear XXXXX, As you never yet attended a Breda cinema group event, I would like to know a bit more about your preferences, is that ok?

1) how come you never attended?
2) would you attend in case of Hollywood/Pathe films?
3) Do you like Hollywood/Pathe so much you may be prepared to host it?

Thank you for your answers! Best regards, Philippe Blankert (cinema film consul)

---------------------- Protected content

I suspect those 6 are Hollywood/Pathe fans, but as they never spoke out I now asked them straight.

The other 6 members of the group have clear cinema / arthouse preference, and did show up, except Nevin who is new in the group and tasted me her 'cinema' preference, and Karin who may be willing to be host Hollywood and mailed me her Hollywood preference

20 August I scheduled a Hollywood ('Finding Dory'), hopefully acceptable to the cinema fans.

For group size, now much depends on whether the 'never attend' will speak out and attend 20 August.

If not, I do not care much about the anymore and we could go on and survice as 'cinema only' group of six.

Philippe 10 July Protected content

Breda Forum

Our Global Partners