Join now

Moving to Breda area...have some questions

Nice to meet everyone! I am starting a job 1 Sept working in Breda and moving to the area from Michigan, USA with my spouse and 3 kids. Wanted to get some feedback from the experts on a few topics:
Protected content would you describe the expat community in Breda? Is there a good network for mostly my wife to fit into?
Protected content people commute to Breda for work? I.e., could Rotterdam or even the Hague work? I see it may be Protected content on the train alone....I did an hour commute living in New York previously
Protected content or international school? Does it matter? We see there are American schools in Rotterdam and near the Hague though there is no specific American school in Breda
Protected content Breda a good base to tour Europe? Would it be better to live in Rotterdam?
Protected content activities - any comments on living in Breda (e.g., sports such as soccer, basketball, baseball)

Thanks in advance. Just found out this month about the move to Netherlands, and looking forward to it!

Breda Forum

Our Global Partners