The French-Australian Chamber of Commerce Queensland Chapter is delighted to invite you to its upcoming event dedicated to your next career move, in a panel discussion format.
We have gathered two recruitment specialists and a career transition coaching specialist to update you on the Australian labour market and what to expect in Protected content . Our panellists will give you some advice on the best way to plan your career and answer any questions you may have. Whether it is providing you with tips to write a resume that will consistently lead to an interview and the best approaches to engage with potential employers, or how to put together an achievable career plan and take actions towards your goals.
This event is highly relevant to you if you currently are in any of the following situations:
• Struggling to enter the corporate world in Australia;
• Actively looking for your next job;
• Developing a vision and goals for your career plan;
• Have been thinking about quitting your current job to explore new opportunities but don’t know how to go about it;
• Interested in keeping abreast of the labour market in Queensland and other Australian States across a wide range of industries.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday 23 March from 6pm to 8.30pm in the premises of our Patron member Randstad and followed by a networking session around drinks and canapés.
YP Members: $15 ($15 if you are a student at QUT, Griffith Uni or UQ)
Other FACCI Members: $25
Level 18, 66 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD Protected content
Click here for more info about the speakers and to book your ticket!