Join now

Documents for college in Romania (Bucharest)

Hey guys
I have a strange question. My fiance is moving to Romania and is going to study here. I know that to apply he needs his highschool diploma or undergraduate diploma and transcripts but they need to be certified and legally translated. He told me that he can obtain official copies of his GED and transcripts. Is that enough or do they need original versions? And where can he get them certified and legally translated?
Thank you very much

Bucharest Forum

Our Global Partners