Fun activities for the next week-end (Bucharest)
"Roaba de cultura" (not sure how to translate that in English, but it's something like... "The Culture Barrow") is organizing interesting activities in the Herastrau Park, in the Pescarus Area.
From sport activities to concerts and stand-up comedy (unfortunately in Romanian only), each week-end is interesting and fun.
Here is the translated schedule for the next week-end Protected content
- Friday, 26 August
19. Protected content box class by WorldClass Academy, with trainer Roxana Chiperi
- Saturday, 27 August
10: Protected content Yoga class by WorldClass Academy with trainer Monica Tudor
17. Protected content exhibit with handmade objects
18. Protected content Art show (juggling)
19. Protected content Drums class
21. Protected content set Paul Grec
22. Protected content set Providence & Alex Petru
- Duminica, 28 August
18: Protected content Show ,,The Three Little Pigs”, with Hai Hui Troupe
20: Protected content Music Concert, by Il Divertimento Assemble
I'm not in any way related to "Roaba de cultura", but I took part in one of their Tai Chi classes and it was quite fun. Hope you also find the above mentioned interesting. :)
For more info, you can check their blog: Protected content .
If you decide to "join the Barrow", I'd like to know your opinions.