Join now
Log in Join

Retired nurse requiring residence permit? (Budapest)


my mum has moved to Budapest with me, while I have received my residence permit for a year for study purposes I was wondering does she need to apply for one?

We have a joint bank account, and she has an EU passport, does she still need to apply for the permit even though she does not plan on working over here, she has her own health insurance also.

If she does need to apply what time should she go to the office? I waited 6 hours last time to get my own

thank you!

Budapest Forum