Join now

Show Us Your Acting Skills! (Budapest)

Interactive Theatre is now inviting amateur and/or professional actors to audition for several roles in the play “How Long Is The Now”, written by the Canadian award-winning playwright, author and public speaker, Nurit Oren. Through an exciting plot, this play demonstrates how to overcome and transcend human struggles and limitations by experiencing the inner peace that is our birth right.
To audition please contact Nurit Oren at Protected content or Protected content

Endorsements:
"Dear Nurit, I am glad to hear about your script How Long is Now getting produced in theater production form. I always believed in the script, and I think it is a path-breaking idea. You have been able to articulate such a spiritual thought in so effortless and entertaining way that it gave me pleasure reading it. Given a chance I would definitely be interested in collaborating with you in movie production of the same script." Darshan Ashwin Trivedi
Broadcast Professional, Filmmaker, Social Researcher, Writer and Teacher

Nurit's plays are profound playfullness. I have had the pleasure of being in her plays as well as seeing "How Long Is the Now" in Canada. As with any of her work that emanates from her lifelong immersion in the recognition of identifying with One Now, this play takes you on a journey that allows one to question one's own "identity complexes" and find a resolution in the Divine. I heartily recommend the journey. Michael Abbott The Earth-Stage Actors

"Nurit is wonderfully creative and adept at making complex spiritual ideas available to all of us through her wit and humor. Jonathan Small VP Programming at Game Show Network, Hollywood, California

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners