Join now

A recomendation to Enjoy in BA on Sunday evenings (Buenos Aires)

Views

This is my recommendation for the Internations Community. Believe me, this is fantastic! Perfect for a Sunday 8.30pm, This will leave you with a perfect mood to finish your weekend and start an excellent week. You can have dinner and/or have drinks while enjoying:

JORGE ANDERS JAZZ ORCHESTRA

Jorge Anders, arranging original compositions and Ellington classics, pays tribute to his idol, Duke Ellington.

Maestro Anders arranged for and played clarinet soloist and tenor sax in The Duke Ellington Orchestra from Protected content 1987. Began his career in Buenos Aires in Protected content . In Protected content moved to New York City where he took his place in the mainstream of jazz. He has recorded more than 20 albums, both in Argentina and the USA, been praised by the most notable media and has shared the stage with the world's greatest jazz musicians.

The Jorge Anders Jazz Orchestra comes to us at Notorious with Marcelo Gallo, Nahuel Ascher; Santiago Costanza y Cristian Teran (trumpets); Hugo Gervini, Martín Laurino y Miguel Píccolo (trombones); Mauricio Deambrosio (alto sax); Juan Presas (tenor sax); Hernan Galeano (tenor sax) y Marcelo Garófalo (sax baritone); Alejandro Kalinoski (piano); Fernando Botti (contrabass); Damián Carrasco (drums); Maryanne Murray, from the USA, vocal and Maestro Anders in Arrangements and Direction. Tickets $90 AR.

Sundays at 8.30pm

Notorious. Av. Callao 966. Right in front of the Plaza.

Enjoy!

and thank me with a brindis a mi salud!

Cheers!

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners