Join now

English Speaking Performers... (Buenos Aires)

Views

Hello,

I would like to find a handful of dedicated actors/performers/presenters for a couple of projects Id very much like to move forward with as soon as possible.

Project 1: Solo Performance Shows

The objective here is to meet weekly and perform monthly with the intention of producing/performing various kinds of curated solo performances (The total number of people participating in the group will determine how often someone can perform, although ideally Id like for everyone to perform as much as sh/she wants/can).

You can join the event (which is the first meeting) here: Protected content

Tentative meetings: Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM, Piedras Protected content , San Telmo

Project 2: Dinner Theater

I host at two dinners at my place a week and think there is a wonderful opportunity to bring dinner theater to our guests. This could take many forms: adapt scripts or create our own, involve the guests in the show or not, murder mystery (the most common example) or something else, and so on.

1st Info. Meeting: Tuesday, July 7th, 8:30 PM
2nd Info Meeting: Saturday, July 11, Noon

PAY: Id like to pay by percentage of ticket sales, so I cant say an exact amount at this time, but this would be known once we begin rehearsing and the specific amount when we perform (I obviously cant predict how many people will attend events).

SPACE: I have a nice, large space in San Telmo where we can rehearse and also potentially perform, although I am open to using another space.

REQUIREMENTS: These will both be in English, at least for now, although I am open to doing them in Spanish at some point, as well. So for the moment, your English level must be pretty good. Your experience acting/performing/presenting is less important than your interest and passion.

If you have an interest in participating in one or both of these, please email me as soon as possible, as I must gauge know how many people will be involved, at least in the first month, and try to find days/times that work for everyone.

Happy New Year,
Sean

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners