Join now

Help please? (Buenos Aires)

Views

Hey everyone!

I hope your all well! I am a 26 year old female from Glasgow, Scotland. I have just returned from an 8 month backpacking trip through South America and i loved it! I especially fell in love with Buenos Aires (doesn't everyone?). I am very fortunate to come home and get my old job back (support worker for young offenders) however i cant shake the idea of moving to Argentina (Buenos Aires) out of my head! I want to get the ball rolling and seriously consider this and would love some advice/help. I would be arriving alone of course and although i was happy to 'wing it' whillst travelling, i would like to try and have a few things set up before making the big move. This is difficult for jobs of course so i expect to maybe have to apply when i arrive. Is it easy enough to get a job as a young female who speaks/understands Spanish but is not fluent? I have heard horror stories of it being really difficult to get a job in BA. I would absolutely love to work in the same field i do just now (social care) or with animals. I dont want to come across airy fairy and a fantasist here haha but i am very serious about moving to BA (for as long as possible).

Any help or advice would be MUCH appreciated thank you!

Linzi

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum