Horseback riding Saturday 25th May (Buenos Aires)
Hi guys, I am arranging a riding afternoon on Saturday 25th May at 2.00pm pick up. PLEASE NOTE this is NOT a typical trail ride with one lazy horse behind the other. This is a real working stables where you WILL learn how to cantor the horses after close instruction and after only one lesson. Last Saturday we had one nervous beginner who was on such a high after learning how to cantor! She never thought she could!
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, most people who come are beginners. Equally if you have experience or you want to learn the basics before trying out polo, you will have one to one teaching as part of the ride. This is also a great way to make some new friends if you are a newcomer who has just arrived in BsAs. We ride in open spaces in a Unesco park mature woodland and cantor through flower strewn meadows. It is only 30 mins from BA.
I have negotiated a much reduced special price for BA expats of Protected content .
Note, the price includes:
- between 2-2.5 hours of real riding - no trail riding!
- one to one teaching with the owner as part of the ride
- We ride in a gorgeous national park only 30 minutes from el centro
- Transport is included in the price ie there and back to city centre
- Safety equipment is provided including hat and chaps
- We also have hot drinks including hot chocolate and yummy pastries after the ride. Photos and videos are taken too and can be emailed to you just so you can prove to your friends that you managed to cantor a horse!
For anyone interested, please email me. I have very few spaces and last weeks ride was fully booked due to the ranches popularity. We also INTENTIONALLY take small groups so you get more one to one teaching!