Join now

Learn or receive healing techniques, meditation (Buenos Aires)

Hola!

I have been looking for learning meditation and also Reiki in Buenos Aires and I found a person who teaches all that and much more so I decided to share with people who have similar interest.

For me it was important that the classes could be taken in English. The spiritual practitioner, whom I found is named Andrés Gosis and you can contact him through email: Protected content or contact me for if you have more questions.

He is a very good healer and teacher, speaks both Spanish and fluent English (which was a factor for me, as my Spanish is not there yet). Here are some of the examples of what he does teach or give sessions in: Reiki, Aqualead, primordial meditation, gong bath ceremonies for small groups, Tarot readings, Akashic Records Readings, flower essences and homeopathic remedies, sound healing, pendulum etc. I think you can find what you are looking for, from his specialization. Also, the healing I have received has helped me to make profound changes in my life!

With sharing that I wish you good luck with all of your spiritual paths, healths and also with your studies!

Saludos!
Ete

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum