Coaching workshop series starting October 3rd ! (Canary Islands)
Did you know that coaching was the second fastest growing industry after IT?
A breath of fresh air has just hit the Tenerife coaching world: Introducing the Coaching Support Group (CSG) workshop series.
These monthly meetings offer a unique combination of presentations related to coaching and personal development, as well as live coaching practice (individual, group, Mastermind coaching). CSG provides a space for coaches and for anyone interested in giving or receiving coaching, to get together, do networking, get inspired and grow personally and professionally.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE LAUNCH MEETING?
For the very first workshop, we are receiving internationally renowned coaching legend Gerard O'Donovan, President of the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M), Founder and CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd. As an established Trainer of Life and Executive Coaches, Mr O'Donovan has trained more than Protected content in 26 countries.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU? It is a great opportunity to:
- Learn and enjoy two hours of practical training with an international authority in the coaching world, Mr. Gerard O'Donovan.
- Be part of a live coaching session (Yes, that also means the possibility of a free coaching session!).
- Meet like-minded people, curious about coaching and personal development, and professionals in those fields.
- Gain information about possibilities of career development in professional coaching
- Learn about possibilities of joining our CSG Tenerife Organising Team
Join us for the first Coaching Support Group Tenerife meeting!
When :Monday 3rd of October from 19:00 – 21:00
Where: Hotel Adonis Plaza
Plaza de la Candelaria, 5, Protected content Cruz de Tenerife, España
Price: 6,50€ (5€ + fees)
The event will be in English with Spanish translation.
Contact: Protected content