Tenerife move (Canary Islands)
hi there we are jade and phil with 2 boys aged 12 and 11 months. we visit Tenerife yearly and always talk about moving there. phil may have an opportunity of a job in security/door work in a few months around costa adeje/las Americas area.
we don't know where to start so would love to hear some of your stories, experiences & advice.
1. best and cheapest area to live being a brit
2. best school for 12 yr old English boy (is there a cost)
3. I (jade) would also like to work and have extensive knowledge and experience in PA and administration work. is this work obtainable
4. we do not speak Spanish but are looking to take classes next few months..... would this be a huge issue
5. is there any mums that have stayed home with the children whilst dad works? how did you find this in a different country? is it easy to make new friends
6. healthcare? how have you found this to be
thank you so much, excited to hear your replies
jade and phil :-)