Join now

Zurich or Genevea? Annecy or Lorrach? (Cannes)

For example, I know that in Zurich and Geneva there are the highest salaries in entire Switzerland (in Zurich higher than in Geneva) ... in other cities of the canton Zurich I will find the same wages (higher than in Geneva)? Then if I want to work in Zurich, I should live in Waldshut-Tiengen , Lorrach or rheinfelden, German cities that are close to the Swiss border in Geneva to work while I should establish in Annecy (near the border of the Swiss French) .. but I do not know because maybe Zurich has higher wages but Waldshut-Tiengen, Lorrach or rheinfelden have a higher cost of living compared to Annecy without to mention that maybe they are cities that do not have the same beauty of Annecy (beauty and 'importance) ... so I need to understand how salaries are distributed in Zurich and Geneva and the cantons and then I need to know how are the cities of Waldshut-Tiengen, Lorrach, rheinfelden , annecy, to make a considered choice taking into account all the factors ... Basilea has not good salary levels compared to Zurich to Geneva ... in the face of all this talk you tell me other things?

Cannes Forum

Our Global Partners