Very Specific Neighborhood Question (Cape Town)
Cape Town Recon Visit:
My wife and I will move to Cape Town on June 1st, Protected content . I’m coming there on a “Recon Visit” from November Protected content , 2014.
Perhaps you can help?
My goal during those five days is to find the best neighborhood for us to live in starting next June. We’d be grateful for any input you may offer to help steer me in the right direction.
Here’s what we’re after:
* Top Priority: The best available gym. Barbie will workout every single morning, early, and for a long time. She needs a top-flight, full-service gym with lots of varied equipment, classes, and plenty of opportunities to strike up friendships with other “gym rats.”
* Close-to-the-gym living options: Ideally, we’d like to find a high-rise building with condos or apartments within a block or two of the gym. We’ll want to rent a fully furnished two-bedroom place on a one-year lease.
* Shopping close by: We’ll want to live where we can do grocery shopping, get her nails done, etc. within easy walking distance of the apartment.
* Good Public Transport: We won’t have a car, so easy access to the bus system is important.
* And of course, we want to be in a very safe area.
So, do you know just the place for us? I’d be delighted to meet you during my November visit. Until I have a South African phone number, it’s best to reach me by email: George@GeorgeWalther.
Oh, and if you want to check us out, visit Protected content and Protected content .
Thank you, and we look forward to being your neighbor.