Volunteer: InterNations Ambassador Dream Team (Cape Town)
We're looking for a volunteer who would like to join us organizing the monthly Tuesday night events. Our Cape Town community is growing nicely (almost 4.000 members) and the events get more guests each month.
Here are some of the team responsibilities:
- scout new venues (meet up with managers and plan the event)
- send out online invitations and reminders
- liaise with head office in Germany
- reply to emails from InterNations members
- handle the entrance (charge fees, give token, etc)
- take photos during the event and upload afterwards
- write event report
- handle finances
- print out guest list and Albatros lists for each event.
- team meeting once every couple of months
Work pressure: 2 to 3 hours per week. It helps if you have flexible work times and you have to be able to commit at least for a year.
If you think you have what it takes, pls. drop either me or Teresa an email at Protected content or Protected content .