Join now

Rooms to Rent with other Expats from April (Chennai)

I rent a flat in Balaji Nagar in Royapettah (I am British and have lived all over the planet). Currently I have some work assignments for my company in Spain (and likely later in Malaysia). I am subletting the rooms in my flat to cover my costs. The flat is fully furnished, clean and comfortable. Each bedroom has air conditioning, a work desk, a bed etc and an en-suite bathroom. It is a flat in a large old style Madrasi house and it is right in the center of Chennai - but on a quiet road in an upper class neighborhood. Citicentre complex is a ten minute walk and the Savera Hotel is a 5 minute walk in the other direction. I have a small room for rent which will be available from April. In the past American Economoists, Indian Company directors, French-Canadian Carnatic Musicians (and San Francsican ones) among others have rented that room for periods between several months and more than a year. A slightly larger room might be available too between April and June. The smaller room is Protected content a month. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you. I can be reached by email at Protected content