Join now

Advice on moving to Sri Lanka (Colombo)

hello,
I am currently considering moving to Sri Lanka. I visited there last year and fell in love with the country and people. I have now been lucky enough to meet a Sri Lankan man here in Australia who I have fallen in love with earlier this year who now unfortunately has to return home as his visa here in Aus has expired.
I have always wanted to live and work overseas so now see this as an opportunity to join him and move to Sri Lanka.
However after doing a lot of research i am not sure how possible this is for someone like myself - this is the reason i joined this wonderful website!!. i do not understand much about visas and what kind of visa i would need. From my research i also am getting the impression it would be very hard for me to find work - I have been working in logistics (import/export) for 10 years now in Australia - not sure how much oppotunity in Sri Lanka for for this.

I was hoping someone could offer me any advice of possibilities of someone like myself moving to Sri Lanka and gaining work and being eligible for a visa.
I am still at research stage before i make my decision on whether this is a viable venture for me to go forward with.

Any help and advice would be very much appreciative!

Thankyou!!
Nicole

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Colombo Forum