Join now

Is it true? Your opinion is needed. Thank you (Colombo)

Dear Ladies,

I received a suggestion from a member of an Expats group to offer cookery classes (Western & Italian) to your maids.

I was told that, that would be a great idea if our Institute could serve this market segment as several Expat families are struggling to find good cooks to cater to their needs.

The questions are:
• Is it true that you might be interested to train your cooks/maids in Western/Italian/French cuisine or in simple healthy dishes which can be cooked in a short time ?

If yes, I would be pleased to receive your comments. That will help me gauge the need and if positive, the Institute will design a very special course dedicated to them.

• The other question I would have is, if warranted, would you be ready to sponsor their course at the Institute?

• The last question is… apart cookery, what other skills do you think you would like to see your maid/cook/nanny have which are difficult to find or that we could improve with them for you?

I would appreciate a reply,

Thank you in advance

Brigitte Barakat-Siriwardhana
Institute of Business Mastery & Personal Growth (IBMPG)
1195, Rajamalwatta Road,
Battaramulla, Protected content

Mobile: Protected content
Protected content

Privileged/Confidential Information are contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you should destroy this message. Copyright of content to IBMPG.

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners