Moving to Colombo
I am intending to move to Colombo from Australia with my family in couple of months. As you might expect I have a lot of questions running in my mind and wanted to share it with you. I will appreciate if you can drop me few lines to answer any of the questions.
1) How is the living expense ? particularly groceries.
2) How secure is Colombo, is it safe to live in a house ?
3) Which schools are good for primary education, I am looking for KG and Year 2.
4) Is there any tax to bring Private Car and House hold items ?
5) Which side of the road (left or right) do you drive in Sri Lanka ?
6) Do I need medical insurance for health care ? Is it expensive ?
Thank You !