Join now

“Spark up” event (Copenhagen)

I have been given some information about an event for expats which I thought might be interesting for Internations members in Denmark.

The event is free and details are as follows:

Join us for a series of practical events!
Organized by expats who went through your experiences in DK and who know which challenges expats meet in DK and who found solutions to many of them.
For expats, you, who have zillions of questions. How to find work? How can I open a business? What can spouses do while they are in DK? General information about DK (history, society, political system, mentality). Danish taxes. And many many others.
At the “Spark up” events you will get your answers. Topic-experts and organizations will be invited to give detailed information and you will learn from expats, how they got things solved.
Join us for the first event on Tuesday February 3rd at 4.00 pm, to kick off this series of practical events.
The event is organized by Dagmar Fink, the Organizer of the Worktrotters Group. Let's support Dagmar in her very interesting and helpful work. Both newcomers to Denmark and veteran expats are more than welcome!
You need to register your spot via Protected content

Cheers!

Stela

Copenhagen Forum

Our Global Partners