Join now

Plan on moving to Dallas third quarter 2014

Hello everyone,

I plan on joining a company in Garland and possibly living in Dallas (or nearby) around the third Quarter of Protected content . I have two boys (who will be 3 and 7 when we move there) I would appreciated help with a few things

1) The cost of setting up in Dallas (I am moving from overseas) so will need to purchase everything from beds to kitchen utensils, etc. My company is offering me a partial relocation package (i..e they will cover some part of the move) but I need to get back to them with how much my setup would cost. Also include upfront costs of moving in an apartment / house (for e.g. if I need to deposit a certain amount as a security to the owner of the property). I want to start off slow and so just looking for basic necessities here (meaning if I can sleep on a mattress then I wont buy the bed)

2) The cost of living in Dallas (Food, accommodation). I want to start off as cheap as possible (without of course compromising on things such as security of the area we are living in)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moiz

Dallas Forum

Our Global Partners