Join now

Al Sadd Apmnt with British + Portuguese expats (Doha)

I am looking for a new exciting housemate (or couple) to join our apartment in Al Sadd. We are a social bunch and have British, Portuguese and Singaporean nationalities all living happily under one roof!
The room is an ensuite room and a decent size (I fill mine up with Lego) with a large window. It is fully furnished with bedside drawers, bed, wardrobe, dresser. I have lived here for over a year and always been very comfortable!
The room will cost 4, Protected content a single person) / 5, Protected content a couple) and includes all the bills (maid comes once a week, internet is pretty reliable, water and electric).
About us...we like to cook, go out an eat good food (one of us writes restaurant reviews so you can join in with that), do sport and exercise, go for brunches (and regret it later!), watch documentaries and films...we like to go out but mostly in the week we are happy to stay cosy indoors.
About you... we hope that you'll be clean and tidy and that you will be a quiet housemate who is happy to interact with us. Equally, if you want to stay private in your room we won't mind. Everyone respects everyone else and that means a good dynamic for our house.
Please contact me if you want to come and have a look.

Doha Forum