BEATUY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
(This job is only suitable for Ladies as Men are not permitted in the salon environment)
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a Doha based company that is expanding into the beauty market and to be a part of the exciting and creative beauty industry.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identify advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plan and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions.
• Must possess 2 years sales experience in the Beauty Industry.
• Arabic speaking an advantage.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Valid Qatar driver’s license.
Salary Package Offered:
Basic Protected content + Commission
Company Petrol Card
30 days’ vacation per year with return ticket to and from home country.
Product training provided.
Please send your current CV with photo to Protected content