Join now

Flatmate wanted - Western Expat preferred -Al Sadd (Doha)

My flatmate is moving out to pursue new challenges abroad and now I'm looking for a replacement from 1st July.

Living in a very spacious 3-Bedroom flat in Al Sadd, just behind Ahli Bank/Regency Travel on C-Ring Road. Perfect location to access all of Doha's hot spots. You would be sharing the flat with only me and the third bedroom is free for visitors or to store things, which means having the luxury of a big flat for only 2 people and this won't change!
The price will be around Protected content month incl. bills, cleaner (2x a week) and fibre high-speed internet (10MBit line!).

Your flatmate:
I'm a 31 years old German expat professional working for an Investment Bank in Doha. I've been living in this flat and in Doha for more than 4 years now. I'm outgoing, down to earth, very social, easygoing, friendly and humorous and look for like-minded people.

The Flat and your room:
Very spacious 3-bedroom flat, fully furnished. Large living room, hallway, guest toilet, Kitchen with all appliances and fully equipped. The flat has 3 bedrooms (my master with ensuite, another one with a king bed and own separate bathroom, and a third room with 2 single beds which is only used for visitors or as storage). Central A/C working excellent and adjustable in every room separately. The building is of very good quality. Very quiet location and very good heat insulation.
Your room has a King bed, spacious drawer, and additional storage. You have your own bathroom for exclusive use.
The building unfortunately has no amenities like gym or pool, but it still is one of the best quality buildings you can find in Al Sadd, especially for that price!)

What I am looking for:
Like-minded western trustable expat professional who is clean and decent and I get along well with.

If you are interested or know somebody who might be, please get in touch with me via e-mail on Protected content . I'm reachable by phone on Protected content . Please send me an email or drop me a message here with your contact details.

Michael

Doha Forum