Join now

Looking for Opportunity in Qatar (Doha)

Dear Everyone,

I have been connecting with many of you asking for support to land a job in Qatar. I was surprised with the level of support and concern I received, of course based on each one's ability to help. Most of you, demonstrated great concern and willingness to help. Some even called me over the phone to take more information to support. It's so nice to see how people care. So thank you all for your support.

I currently work in Saudi Arabia as a Program Manager in a telecom firm. I have Protected content experience in IT Infrastructure/Networking/Telecom fields, mainly project/program management Protected content of experience).

I simply loved Qatar and left the country in Protected content the company I used to work for closed down due to the financial crisis. I have been trying to relocate back, but it was almost impossible for Jordanians to get a work visa, and companies didn't want to go through the hassle. I'm even keener now to relocate back to Qatar to meet you there.

Thanx for those who supported me and still do, and hope the rest can provide support.

Thank you,