Office Assistant position in Doha
Hey Ladies! Anyone interested in the following job? Please send an email to Protected content
Job Title: Office Assistant
Company Name: Palladium Europe, Middle East and Africa
Office Location: Doha, Qatar
Area: West Bay, Qatar
Office size: 10 people
Start: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Full time Protected content
Palladium Group is the global leader in helping organizations solve their most pressing strategy execution challenges. We provide our clients with an integrated set of services – strategy and technology consulting, education, training and certification – that deliver tangible results and enduring internal capabilities. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals and nationalities. Visit our website, Protected content for more details.
About the Job
This is the ideal role for a motivated and professional administrative candidate who is currently located in Qatar and is looking for full time employment. As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a number of administrative clerical functions to include:
• Handle all incoming telephone calls
• Meet and greet visitors
• Maintain the reception/office clean at all times, including housekeeping for the office every morning
• Check incoming faxes and mail and distributing them accordingly
• Send and receive couriers
• Assist and support the Office Director and Consultants in administration topics
• Assist the team with the daily office requirements when needed
• Deal with disposable suppliers
• At least 1 years of experience working in a receptionist role.
• Familiarity with the use of office equipment i.e. fax, photocopiers etc.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with good telephone etiquette.
• Good written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and a strong teamwork orientation
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word) is essential
• Ability to work out of own initiative and take responsibility where necessary
• Ability to maintain high working standards under pressure.
• English is a must, Arabic language is good to have
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to Protected content